Select To Get Started:
Baltimore County Public Schools (BCPS) is now offering a secure website for former students, post-secondary institutions, and corporations to request former student documents online.
Per district policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) former students' documents are only available to those who have authorization from the former student, parent, guardian or responsible person if the former student is under 18 years of age. If the former student is 18 years of age or older, documents will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the former student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Requests for documents must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours.
- Phone, mail, fax, and walk-in requests will no longer be accepted.
- For all documents to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $15.00 charge for international shipping.
- The requestor will receive emails from email@example.com to notify them of the status of the order. It is important to read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process the request.
- Click the appropriate link on the left to request documents.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in the request not being processed. All communication with regard to the orders will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$2.00|
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
- We cannot provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores.
- We cannot provide copies of your health records.
Baltimore County Public Schools
For Technical Support, Contact: